Friday, September 16, 2011

SinfulColors - Black Crackle


I stopped in Walgreens the other day and was surprised to see this Sinful Colors display. Looks like they finally jumped on the Crackle bandwagon and as far as I can see, the only color available is black.



This Sinful Colors polish has a relatively high price tag ($4.99) compared to all their other polishes. Of course I was in flighty mode and didn't notice this at the time of purchase. If I had, I would have left it at Walgreens because I already have shatter/crackle polishes in black from China Glaze and OPI. Oh well!

The point is, I did in fact buy it and I took pictures!

The polish came with this nifty little directional booklet around the bottle's neck. Very nice of them. Of course you don't have to use the polish over a SinfulColors polish as per the directions. I used it over an Essence polish called Irreplaceable. 

I actually really liked the formula of this polish. It crackled nicely and the best part was that it didn't need a topcoat (as per directions) like so many other shatter/crackle polishes because it adheres to your base color and doesn't flake off. For those of you that haven't worked with crackle/shatter polishes, they usually need a TC so it doesn't flake off once dry. I really like this without a TC because of the interesting matte-like texture it adds to the mani. 


No comments:

Post a Comment