Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Chanel Peridot & Nicole's Brilliant Idea

This is Chanel Peridot with and accent nail in Nicole's Brilliant Idea. Peridot one of the three polishes in Chanel's Fall 2011 collection. The other polishes include Graphite (which I'll review on a later date) and Quartz. Quartz didn't do much for me so I never picked it up. Peridot is one of the more interesting colors in my opinion because it changes between gold and green depending on how the light hits it. I found the formula to be far superior to Chanel's past polishes which is a plus.  Nicole's Brilliant Idea is a Target exclusive and it's one of my favorites. It consists of fine, lime colored glitter with larger hex pieces scattered throughout.

1 comment:

  1. You didn't tell me you have a blog!
    P.S. I have the Quartz from Chanel and love it.

    ReplyDelete