Friday, September 16, 2011

Color Zone Halloween Polishes

It's that time of year again! This is the most exciting part of the year for me because companies start releasing their limited edition holiday polishes. I become an insane polish hoarder every year starting in Sept. all the way through Dec. I start stalking websites and stores for new seasonal  polish collections everyday. It's a sickness I tell you!    

I went to TJ Maxx the other day just to look around. Usually I can find some heavily discounted polishes and other miscellaneous beauty stuff.  This time I found these Halloween polishes. They were $4.99 for the set of three. I was only interested in the middle polish with the black and orange bar glitter, but for that price it was worth it to pick up the pack. 
The first polish is a neon orange traffic cone creme. The middle polish has densely packed orange and black bar glitter suspended in a clear base. The last polish is a black creme.

Check out this bar glitter! Perfect for Halloween, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment